Adds

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Chapter 8 - The bumpers

Chapter 8 - The Bumpear day

(Translation -> A "Bumpear" is a bum with a pear shape)

Dear Diary...

Today Dad cleaned my front bumpear and painted it .
He sand my handles and painted them black but the weather is not too good at the moment , so he decided to leave things in stand by, until better weather come in.

Dad have spotted some old paint after he closed my top, so he opened the top again and did some paint touches  here and there... and somewhere...
Do you want to know where ??

INSERT COIN !!





 I still didn't move from the same place where I have been standing for the last week.
This is because I need to be in stand by for at least 1 week before I can go back to the road.
Besides (left or right;) Dad needs to send my documents back to DVLA for they know I have a different colour.
Same time, Dad still looking for a paint for my top.
Do you want to know what will be the next plans ??

WAIT FOR THE GOOD WEATHER TO COME BACK !!

orrrrr...

INSERT COIN !!

The Fantastic Freeka having a break ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment